Tuesday, August 23, 2005

TPJC's National Day Rally

As the world knew before everyone went to school today, our lovely principal was going to talk about motivation during assembly today.

And so, everyone went to school today, prepared for the worst.

Including me.

However, initially, I thought that she got it in the right direction, all the motivation, telling us to work harder, and the stuff.

Then, came the bombs.

Compared to the last batch's A level results (keyword: A level. LoL), we are utterly screwed. Heck, there's no need to compare it to the last batch's A level results. There are barely any subjects with over 50% passes.

Speaks a lot of itself.

However, it could be worse. Words such as "You guys totally SUCK! Your seniors >>>>>>> YOU!!!" could have appeared.

All in all, the usual stuff, could be bad, but it isn't too bad.

The one tomorrow should be more interesting.

Time to press the panic button, in any case.
--

Some things never get old for people...

Things like, spreading rumors.

Ah well, so, looking in a girls' direction because I'm totally bored (Anyone who knows me a bit will know that I HATE waiting for anything) will naturally mean I like the girl. Walking with, and talking to, the same girl, will also mean that I like her.

Get a grip.

Xin Lan is a friend of mine, and I see her as an elder sister that I'll never have.

However, I think I don't really care about such things anymore. Such things have ceased to interest me a long long time ago. Spread the rumors for all I care. It used to be fun back in Secondary school, being the receiver and also the one to spread the fires. However, it got boring after a while.

I guess it's still not boring for some.

Oh well.

And since Xin Lan asked me to get a girl soon to get rid of this situation...

Hmm...

As Asa-Senpai said in Shuffle! episode 7, "I just want things to remain this way for a while longer."

"Still, I seem to be unable to take my eyes off a certain someone."

=)

Who's that someone? =D

However, just stay low, and stay cool. I mean, I don't know about the rest, but to me, Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me. I have yet to let a statement get under my skin.

Yet.

Damn, I seriously don't like typing things like this. The last time I did this, it's really really screwed up. I'm still feeling the aftershocks of the nuclear blast.

Oh well. Hopefully, it won't be that bad this time.

Hopefully.
--

Miserable day.

And you had to be an ass.

****er


Gah. Damnit. It isn't-

Your fault? C'mon, bird. Try harder. You know better then to let your emotions get better of you.

Fine. I'll admit, I'm an ass today.

Right, and you just have to spread your misery around, don't you?

****tard


Bah. Damnit, I know I should not make this kind of mistakes at all...

But still, a person of your quality should know better...

I'm disappointed with you, NightFalcon, I really am.


I am too. Trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home